KAEFER Belgium NV is looking for an assistant project leader
Some of your tasks
- As assistant project leader you support the project leader in the execution of the assignments entrusted to you. You will assist the site managers who are present on the sites every day and who in turn manage the team of foremen and workers 'Insulation' and 'Scaffolding'. The size of this team may vary from 25 to 100 employees;
- you will be involved in the organization and planning of the work to be carried out as well as for the financial follow-up and reporting. You will be assisted by your project leader and an administrative assistant who will also provide you with administrative support at the construction site;
- you are, together with the project leader, the contact point for the customer regarding the assignments to be carried out and this with the necessary attention to the quality of the work, safety and the environment;
- you will meet on a two weekly basis with your colleagues (assistant) project leaders. You will report directly to your project leader.
What do we expect from you?
- You have, preferably, a completed higher education degree;
- you have built up sufficient relevant experience in a similar position;
- you are decisive and energetic;
- you are enthusiastic, commercial, ambitious and creative;
- you have persuasive powers, good communication skills and great analytical abilities;
- you are customer and service oriented;
- you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, French is an asset;
- you are in possession of a valid driving license;
- having a minimum of work experience in an industrial environment is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic and international company with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- effort, initiative and results are appreciated and rewarded;
- a competitive salary and a number of fringe benefits: company car, cell phone, meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance;
- furthermore, we offer you sufficient opportunities to develop yourself further. Both internal and external training will support you in this.
Call or mail our HR department , we will be happy to make an appointment with you.