KAEFER Belgium NV is looking for an HSEQ advisor
Some of your tasks
- As HSEQ advisor you become part of the safety & quality department in our company.
- You give advice and support to the hierarchical line and employees in the application of legal provisions and regulations concerning well-being at work and the environment;
- you will identify hazards, participate in risk analyses and propose preventive measures to improve the well-being of employees;
- you will actively help to improve and optimize the corporate culture with regard to safety. You participate in various tours and make the necessary contacts with other employees within the safety department;
- you carry out administration, such as drafting monthly reports, tour reports, accident reports, submission reports, safety instruction cards.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a diploma of prevention advisor level II;
- you are convinced of the importance of prevention and know how to spread this message enthusiastically;
- you have sufficient knowledge, insight and experience to advise on problems of a technical, administrative and organizational nature;
- you communicate in Dutch, French and English. You know how to strike the right chord with your interlocutors and how to warm them up. Your way of communicating inspires people.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic and international company with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- a competitive salary and a number of extra-legal benefits: company car, cell phone, meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance;
- furthermore, we offer you sufficient opportunities to develop yourself further. Both internal and external training will support you in this.
Call or mail our HR department , we will be happy to make an appointment with you.