KAEFER Belgium NV is looking for an head of HSEQ
Some of your tasks
- As HSEQ responsible you are head of the safety & quality department of KAEFER Belgium. You manage a team of 5 HSEQ advisors.
- In consultation with the HSEQ Benelux manager and your colleague in the Netherlands, you work on the optimization of the HSEQ processes and you work out the different projects and campaigns within KAEFER Belgium.
- You give advice and support to the hierarchical line, your team and employees concerning well-being at work and environment and you propose preventive measures.
You are passionate about improving and optimising the corporate culture in terms of safety.
- You follow up on the legislation and standards.
- You are a member of the CPBW
What do we expect from you?
- You have a diploma of prevention advisor level I
- You are convinced of the importance of prevention and know how to spread this message enthusiastically.
- You have sufficient knowledge, insight and experience to advise on problems of a technical, administrative and organizational nature.
- You communicate fluently and clearly, both written and spoken in Dutch, French and English. You know how to strike the right chord with your interlocutors and how to warm them up. Your way of communicating inspires people and you are an excellent coach.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic and international company with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- a competitive salary and a number of fringe benefits: company car, cell phone, meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance;
- furthermore, we offer you sufficient opportunities to develop yourself further. Both internal and external training will support you in this.
Call or mail our HR department , we will be happy to make an appointment with you.