KAEFER Belgium NV is looking for a management trainee
Some of your tasks
- In this traineeship you will be challenged to grow after an intense training period;
- from the start you will work on one or more challenging projects, both independently and in a team environment. You will be placed in different departments of KAEFER Belgium N.V. and possibly at different locations. In this way, you will get to know all facets of the company at a fast pace;
- as a motivated trainee you function in a supporting role for the operational management.,You map out the challenges and bottlenecks and, where necessary, make improvement and change proposals. You will possibly (and in phases) lead several employees;
- this function has a high degree of responsibility and independence. You will be
intensively guided and challenged by your mentor. Of course, there is also plenty of room to give your own interpretation of the traineeship;
- you will work from the office in Sint Niklaas whereby, if necessary, travel throughout the country can regularly occur.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least a graduate degree in higher education (preferably construction or another technical/commercial degree);
- you are decisive and energetic;
- you are enthusiastic, commercial, ambitious and creative;
- you have persuasive powers, good communication skills and great analytical abilities;
- you are customer and service oriented;
- you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, French is an asset;
- you are in possession of a valid driving license;
- having a minimum of work experience in an industrial environment is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A challenging full-time job in a dynamic and international company with a pleasant working atmosphere;
- effort, initiative and results are appreciated and rewarded;
- a competitive salary and a number of fringe benefits: company car, cell phone, meal vouchers and hospitalization insurance;
- furthermore, we offer you sufficient opportunities to develop yourself further. Both internal and external training will support you in this.
Call or mail our HR department , we will be happy to make an appointment with you.