KAEFER Belgium NV is looking for a stability engineer.
Some of your tasks
As stability engineer your main task will be the technical study of scaffolding structures for various customers in various sectors.
Depending on the dossier, you will go to the sites in Belgium and Luxembourg to inspect the scaffolding structures. You assess them in terms of quality and draw up a file in which you are responsible, among other things, for construction drawings, stability control, calculation note, etc.
You report and work in consultation with the responsible engineering department and in close cooperation with your colleagues from Belgium and the Netherlands. Depending on your field of interest, you will have the opportunity to take on a wider range of tasks, including insulation work, cracking and/or steam tracing.
What do we expect from you?
- You obtained a Master’s degree and you have an extreme interest in the construction -establishment and/or industrial world. Both school leavers and candidates with (first) work experience are eligible. After all, your drive is the best learning experience;
- knowledge of calculation software SCIA or ROBOT is an advantage, but not required;
- you like to work independently and in cooperation with your colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- In this position, you get a range of tasks with a high degree of autonomy and with the possibility of systematically taking on more responsibility;
- You will work in a no-nonsense company with an open culture;
- Both internal and external training will be provided and the necessary career opportunities will be available. You will have the opportunity to obtain the Tipcheck certificate;
- You will receive an attractive salary package. In addition to your gross salary, you will receive, in addition to great colleagues, a company car and various extra-legal benefits.
Call or email our HR department , we are happy to make an appointment with you.